|Connections||Inlet||Female Luer Lock|
|Outlet||Male Luer Slip|
|Physical Properties||Pore Size||0.45+0.22 μm, 1.0+0.45 μm|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||
|pH Range||2.0 – 10.0|
|Sterilization Method||Autoclave at 121ºC (130ºC max) for 30 minutes|
Cobetter high flux syringe filters are constructed of polypropylene housing with a prefiltration membrane with pore sizes ranging from 0.65μm to 1.0μm. This construction prevents the build-up of back pressure typically caused by the blocking of an unprotected membrane.
Cobetter high flux syringe filters can process three times more sample volume than standard syringe filters.
· 13 and 33 mm diameter syringe filters
· Double-layer membrane with graduated pore size for excellent loading capacity with fast flow rates
· Individually packed, Eliminates sample contamination
· Requires less hand pressure
· Hydrophilic Polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF) for biological solutions
· Polyethersulfone (PES) for serum, plasma and tissue culture
· Routine sample preparation
· Environmental samples