|Black with white grid
|Maximum Operating Temp.
|4.0 – 7.5
|Sterile by Gamma Irradiation
|Individually packaged, 100/pk
|Bubbling Point (Water 20°C)
|Water Flow Rate (s/50ml/12.68cm²) @-30KPa (water 20°C)
|Microbial Recovery Rate
|Bacteria Removal Filtration Efficiency
The MCE gridded membrane filter is made of a mixture of nitrocellulose and cellulose acetate and are one of the most widely used filters in analytical and research applications. The surface of the Gridded MCE filter membrane is smooth and flat, which is convenient for microscopic observation. 3.1 mm intervals grid facilitates counting colonies on the filter surface without compromising colony growth. Meet the quality inspection needs of pharmaceutical and other industries.
• Sterile and gridded for better identification
• Excellent microbial retention efficiency
• High microbial growth recovery rate
• Individually packed, saving preparatory time
• Ideal for colony counting, particle testing, microscopy and sterility testing.
• Widely used in microbiological quality control of beverages, environmental water, wastewater, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals, etc.