|Pore Size||0.2μm 0.45μm|
Cobetter PVDF transfer membranes feature high sensitivity and low background in Western blotting. The 0.45μm is suitable for most Western blotting applications and 0.2μm for immunoblotting of low MW proteins <20kDa.
· Smooth and flat surface, won′t curl or fracture when cut
· High mechanical strength, easy to be stripped and reprobed multiple times
· High sensitivity and low background
When use the PVDF transfer membrane:
1. Immerse the PVDF transfer membrane in methanol for 15 seconds. The membrane will change from opacity to translucent.
2. Carefully place the PVDF transfer membrane in pure water for 2 minutes.
3. Carefully place the PVDF transfer membraen in buffer and allow it to balance for at least 5 minutes.