|Connections||Inlet||Female Luer Lock|
|Outlet||Male Luer Slip|
|Physical Properties||Pore Size||0.22 μm, 0.45 μm|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||
|pH Range||4.0 – 8.0|
|Sterilization Method||Gamma Irradiation|
High Quality: Uniform pore, not easy to clog. Low non-specific binding.
Good Sealing: COBETTER adopts premium polypropylene housing and a premium Hydrophilic CA membrane, so the syringe filter is not easy to leak. Luer connector ensures well consistency.
For the filtration of tissue culture media.
Select by Volume
|Sample Volume||Filter Diameter||Filtration Area||Retention Volume|
|< 10mL||13mm||0.72 cm²||< 25mL|
|10mL to 100mL||25mm||3.4 cm²||< 100mL|
|100mL to 200mL||33mm||4.5 cm²||< 125mL|
How to use a syringe filter?
1. Choose the right type of membrane material based on the properties of your sample. Be careful of the chemical compatibility to avoid extractables and leachables.
2. Choose the right pore size and diameter:
· 1-10ml samples: 13mm syringe filter is recommended, the hold-up volume is less than 25μl.
· 5-100ml samples: 25mm syringe filter is recommended, the hold-up volume is less than 100μl.
· 10-200ml samples: 33mm syringe filter is recommended, the hold-up volume is less than 125μl.
3. Load the sample into the syringe.
4. Attach the filter to the luer-lock of the syringe with a twisting motion. Make sure it is securely attached.
5. Filter the sample. Hold the syringe and filter vertically, and gently press the plunger to push the sample through the filter. Take care not to apply too much force or you may damage the filter.
6. Discard the used filter and repeat for the next sample.