|Physical Properties||Filter Diameter||25mm/47mm/90mm/150mm/200mm|
|Maximum Operating Temp.||90°C|
|pH Range||1.0 – 14.0|
|Package||Pack Size||50/pk, 25/pk|
|Pore Size||Average Water Breakthrough (water 20°C)||Air Flow Rate (@100ml*1in²*4.88in.water)||Thickness (μm)|
Cobetter PP (polypropylene) membrane filter is a preferred choice for aggressive filtration applications. This plastic polymer has very good resistance to a broad range of chemicals even at high temperatures. Polypropylene filter membrane has large dirt holding capacity and fast filtration flow rate, especially suitable for filtration of solutions with more impurities or higher viscosity.
· Chemical Compatibility pH 1-14
· Natural hydrophobic deep filter material
· High dirt holding capacity and high flow rate.
· Filtration of aqueous and most organic solutions,
· Depth filtration, gas sterilization, the capture of aqueous aerosols, and gas filtration.
How to Use a PP Membrane Filter
1. Take one filter paper (not the blue backing paper) out of the box.
2. Place the membrane filter on the funnel assembly.
3. Adjust the sample container on the proper position.
4. Fix with a locker clip or clamp.
5. Attach the vacuum pump to the filtration set.
6. Pour the sample into the sample container and turn on the vacuum.
How to Choose a Membrane Filter
Medium, buffer filtration ---------- PES membrane
Low protein adsorption filtration --- PVDF membrane
Solvent mixture ------------------ Nylon or Hydrophilic PTFE membrane
Non-polar (hydrophobic) solution -- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane
Polar (hydrophilic) solution -------- Nylon membrane
Corrosive solution ---------------- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane
Gas filtration --------------------- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane